Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Status: Dare and a friend have a swim...

*After taking a few laps in the condo's pool, I grabbed a towel and strode over to the beautiful brunette lounging poolside. Stretching out my hand, "Want to join me in the pool babe?" She smiled seductively, maintaining eye contact while she got out of the lounger. Taking my hand, we both jumped into the pool.*

*Underwater, I could hold my breath longer than she could, so she broke the surface to get a gulp of air, then ducked back down to me, coming in close to kiss me. We had had a really nice evening, as usual, having been out together before. She'd had a few drinks and was more than a little adventurous. Coming up for air, she smiled at me, and removed her tiny bikini. That was all I needed. There was no one around as it was quite late, so we weren't worried about being disturbed. Shrugging out of my suit, we swam nude.*

*Taking her in my arms after a couple of laughs, we kissed again, the feel of her warm body heating up my glyphs. "How about we go up to your room and get dried off?" Winking at me, she climbed out of the pool, her delectable bare ass wiggling. Throwing a towel to me, I wrapped it around myself, picked her up, and carried her to her condo to finish what the warm night had started.*


No comments:

Post a Comment