Saturday, June 11, 2016

Rafe {swimsuites} Night Off

*It was my one night off from patrol and it was so damned hot that I decided to go for a midnight swim. I changed into my swim trunks and grabbed a towel and headed down to the compound's swimming pool. Leaving the towel on one of the lounge chairs, I went to the deep end of the pool and dove in. I swam laps, not bothering to count as I went from one end of the pool to the other and back. I just needed to burn off some extra energy without dealing with the heat of a sweltering night. I kept going, not noticing the passage of time until I glanced at the clock on the wall. I'd swum the night away, and the sun would be rising soon. I got out of the pool and grabbed the towel. Quickly drying off, I headed back to my rooms to shower and try to sleep the day away*


No comments:

Post a Comment