Sunday, June 19, 2016

Julian {Forbidden Fantasy theme} {Status}

It is a little known fact that I love night surfing, I have always had a fantasy that would allow me to surf in the sun light. Being born a breed male, I had never felt the warmth of the sun against my skin. I often found myself wishing that I was as lucky as Aric, to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds.
*Thinking about heading toward the beach in Australia, the waves were wicked awesome at night, this particular surf was known as the perfect wave. Two storms had met, mother nature crashing together to build some of the biggest waves around. Grabbing my board I headed out to the beach, the sun warm against my skin, the smell of sea calling me. Paddling out feeling the waves, watching for the perfect wave. Seeing the wave I waited till it was almost upon me, the board an extension of myself. Just then I dove under the water, as I broke the surface, I hopped up onto the board, the light was magnificent reflecting through the curl of the wave. Dolphins leaped beside me, as I hit the perfect surf, on the perfect wave, in the bright warm day light*
*Breathing calmly as fantasied about this, smiling widely my thoughts returned to the present. My fantasy would never come true, but it would be so righteous to think about it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment